- Posters dimensions should be no more than XX" (XX cm) wide x XX" (XX cm) tall.
- We will provide fasteners to attach your poster to the poster wall.
- Your poster should be put up in the assigned numbered space.
- Posters must be setup between XX – XX on XX day.
- Posters must be taken down between XX – XX on XX day.
- Oral presentations should be no more than 12-minutes long with 3 minutes for questions.
- You must bring your presentation in Powerpoint format on a USB stick (thumb drive) for uploading to the conference computer center the morning of your presentation day during the hours of XXX – XXX. Leave enough time to go over your presentation on our computers to make sure everything appears in your presentation as you intend it.
- Computers will be PC (not Mac) with Windows Operating System, Office 365 (Powerpoint).
- Screens and projectors will have a 16:9 ratio image.
- If you have movies, sound, or internet-based video in your presentation, be sure to imbed those files in your Powerpoint prior to saving it onto a thumbdrive.
- Arrive at your assigned presentation room at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your session to meet the session chair and obtain presentation instructions.